General director Tsandekidi Alexandr Makedonovich
Federal register of tour operators registration number
9A/2 Verhniaya Radischevskaya street, Moscow, 109240
“Mouzenidis Travel” is the leading Tour Operator working with Greece, the official representative of the “Mouzenidis Travel” Greek company established in 1995 (IATA member) and a managing company in large Greek Holding “MOUZENIDIS GROUP”. Since 2012 Czech Republic was included in the company’s assortment as a new destination.
The company’s head officeis located in Tessaloniki, Greece. There are also other offices located in all resorts of the country: Athens, Crete, Kastorya, Corfu, Rhodes, Chalkidiki, Piyeriya, Thasos, Zakynthos, Peloponnese.
There are 77 regional representative offices in Russia and CIS countries and this quantity continues to grow. Moreover, offices of the Greek tour operator operate in other European countries: Moldova, Serbia, Czech Republic, Romania, Latvia.
Every week “Mouzenidis Travel” carries out about 100 direct flights from more than 35 cities of Russia and other countries in cooperation with such air companies as «Astra Airlines», «Ellin Air», «Vim-avia», «Aeroflot», «Rossiya», «Orenair», «Ural Airlines», «S7», «MAU», «Khors Air Company», «Belavia» to Thessaloniki, Athens, to the peninsula of Peloponnese, to the islands of Crete, Rhodes, Corfu, Zakynthos and to other Greek airports.
“Mouzenidis Travel” has signed contracts on strategic partnership with leading Greek hotels what allows to offer Russian tourists exclusive and guaranteed accommodation in these hotels.
Company’s owned bus fleettotals over 100 pieces of equipment: big and minibuses of various capacity presenting such brands as SETRA and MERCEDES. All transport is equipped with GPS system what allows to guarantee the highest security level for passengers during their trip.
Types of offered tourist products:
· beach leisure in 2*-5* hotels;
· group and individual excursion programs;
· corporate trips and business-seminars;
· VIP tours;
· fur tours;
· summer and children leisure;
· medical and health-improvement tourism;
· pilgrimage tours;
· sea cruises.
Company’s VIP department is ready to offer special range of services including:
· Individual transfers on premium class cars;
· Yacht rent;
· Individual excursion program;
· Services of professional Russian-speaking guides and interpreters;
· Wedding, christening, anniversaries and other celebrations organization;
· There are also company’s own VIP-halls in airports of Thessaloniki and Iraklion (island of Crete) offered as services to our tourists.To return back